Established in 2000, Porter’s have gone from strength to strength. Our core values and commitments to you are:
• Quote you the customer one price, unlike many other companies. We quote the price to do the job completely.
• No hard sell to all our customers. We offer a 7 day cooling off period on all windows, doors, porches and conservatory sales.
• Supply trained, experienced fitters, employed by us.
• We start your job, we complete your job and at the end of each job we have a customer satisfaction and inspection of which we complete with you.
• Complete each job within the timescale estimated at the point of sale, so that you the customer are aware of the installation timescale from the point of sale.
• Supply you the customer with a Glass & Glazing Federation Indemnity Fund to protect you the customer and your deposit. This is guaranteed.
What we offer
we have the right products to fit
your needs and budget
What our clients say
An excellent experience with this company from the time Steven came to measure the windows, to the placing of the order, to the fitting of the windows and doors (...)
Mr B, Galashiels
An excellent experience with this company from the time Steven came to measure the windows, to the placing of the order, to the fitting of the windows and doors. Unfortunately when the boys came to do the fitting they could not have picked a colder nor more miserable week, but, undeterred they ploughed on. I was amazed at the speed and professionalism of Steve and Graham. The rooms were completely covered in cloths and covers to make sure carpets and furniture were kept clean. The workplace was neat and tidy and it was all completely vacuumed before the boys left. This was the story for the whole three days the guys were here. An efficient and professional job all round. I would not hesitate to recommend Porters Porches and Conservatories for all your double glazing requirements.
From the initial meeting to discuss the project until the last notch the whole experience with Porters Porches and Conservatories has been nothing short of first class(...)
Mr F, Kelso
From the initial meeting to discuss the project until the last notch the whole experience with Porters Porches and Conservatories has been nothing short of first class. Our property was left clean and tidy each day, the guys were very particular with everything, Steven even added chrome sockets for us as he noticed we had them throughout our house at no extra cost. Nothing was an issue and the attention to detail was second to none, we would highly recommend Steven and his team.
Just to let you know hoe delighted I am with my new front door. Your fitting staff were very professional and left everything clean and tidy. I will recommend your company to anyone looking to replace doors/windows. Many thanks.
Porter’s have recently opened an additional business premises at 14 Princes Street, Hawick. Our Hawick premises will be used as an additional workshop and office, with our main showroom remaining at 77 Albert Place, Galashiels. Call us now on 01450 370581.
We have a large number of garage doors in stock at our Galashiels showroom, in a variety of styles, sizes and colours. Pop in and have a look, purchase and take away the same day, or we can deliver the garage door for you, for a small charge.
Porter’s are proud supporters of the charity Cash for Kids. Cash for Kids is the official charity of Radio Borders and provides a helping hand to disabled and disadvantaged children around the Scottish Borders and North Northumberland. We recently sponsored Radio Borders Superhero Day, where they raised a whopping £8,000!