Established in 2000, Porter’s have gone from strength to strength. Our core values and commitments to you are:
• Quote you the customer one price, unlike many other companies. We quote the price to do the job completely.
• No hard sell to all our customers. We offer a 7 day cooling off period on all windows, doors, porches and conservatory sales.
• Supply trained, experienced fitters, employed by us.
• We start your job, we complete your job and at the end of each job we have a customer satisfaction and inspection of which we complete with you.
• Complete each job within the timescale estimated at the point of sale, so that you the customer are aware of the installation timescale from the point of sale.
• Supply you the customer with a Glass & Glazing Federation Indemnity Fund to protect you the customer and your deposit. This is guaranteed.
• All our guarantees are as per the contracts supplied at the point of sale, so as to clarify with the customer without any doubt that your new works are guaranteed.
As a fully qualified Technician that has gone on to achieve many more qualifications so as to ensure that my staff and you my customers are getting the most up to date products, services, delivered by staff that are trained, work to method statements, have carried out risk assessments and are properly trained for the works that they carry out for you. This is something that we focus on. Each team has a first aider, office staff are also trained in many different remits to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
We install Pilkington double glazing, Pilkington triple glazing, French doors, patio sliding doors, bi-fold doors, composite doors, PVC doors, security doors, fire rated doors, so if you need windows or doors you know that we offer a huge range, in many different styles, such as casement windows, tilt & turn windows, fully reversible windows, French casement windows, top opening and bottom opening windows, and vertical sliding windows to compete the range.